Practical Boundaries Group Coaching Series
Let’s talk about, and establish, some healthy relationship boundaries in this 6 week group coaching series!
Join others as they also embark on exploring what healthy boundaries are and how to establish them, in a judgment-free, supportive format led by relationship and family coaches Jessica and Jeremy Martin-Weber.
Full details below – here’s a summary:
- Wednesdays at 10 am PDT for 6 weeks
- April 12 – May 17, 2023
- 75 minute sessions with an emphasis on discussing boundaries and their step-by-step application in attendees’ real life scenarios, and troubleshooting challenges
- Group size limited to 20 attendees.
- Access to the Boundaries Masterclass and workbook included
- Access to list of resources
- Access to private Facebook group exclusive to this group coaching series
- Optional: add a monthly private coaching session for $150 each ($25 off per session)
19 in stock
Let’s talk about healthy boundaries. With partners, work, friends, children, other family, and even ourselves.
Healthy practical boundaries that are sustainable in honoring limits protect our energy, our mental health, our wellbeing, and our important relationships. Boundaries are necessary for addressing and preventing burnout.
But many of us don’t know how to confidently and kindly identify, communicate, and hold boundaries. It can be overwhelming to put boundaries in place, even if you’ve done so at times. Developing the skills needed and practicing using them doesn’t always come easily.
Determine what boundaries you need to establish, how to communicate them clearly, how to enforce to them, practice these skills, and troubleshoot obstacles and challenges with the support and community of others who are working on the same area in this 6 week group coaching series.
Building on the We’re All Human Here Practical Boundaries Masterclass and Practical Boundaries Workbook, this group coaching series led by Relationship and Family Coaches, Jessica and Jeremy Martin-Weber discusses what boundaries are, why we need them, and then how to determine practical action steps to help YOU develop the kind of boundaries you need in your life using a 3 step process for having practical boundaries.
Together, former teachers and parenting educators, Jeremy and Jessica, bring their wealth of experience from the classroom to leading nonprofit work to private relationship and parenting coaching to managing healthy boundaries with each other for the last 26 years, with their 8 kids for the last 24 years, and beyond with extended family and workplace relationships as well. The group coaching format sets us up to learn from each other, appreciate the variety and personal nature of boundaries, and experience that we are not alone in needing boundaries, in a judgment-free environment.
Included in the Practical Boundaries Group Coaching Series:
- 6 weekly live 1 hour and 15 minute coaching sessions over Zoom with Jessica and Jeremy
- Access to 70 minute Practical Boundaries Masterclass video on demand and audio file
- Downloadable Practical Boundaries Masterclass Companion Workbook
- Membership in a private Facebook group for the group coaching community
- Weekly notes for each group coaching session
- Access to additional materials on boundaries
- Recommended resource list
- Free Private Coaching consult session for new clients with Jeremy and Jessica
For personalized and focused support, participants can go deeper with their practical boundary work and troubleshooting by adding 1 or 2 one-on-one private coaching sessions with Jessica and Jeremy Martin-Weber for a $25 discount per session (discount applies to the regular coaching session fee).
The series kicks off on April 12th, meeting every Wednesday at 10:00 am PDT (1:00 pm EST), for 75 minutes of live conversation. The meetings will not be recorded, but notes will be emailed so no worries if you have to miss a session or two.
Leave a Reply