Stop butting heads with your child: Bring fighting to an end between you and your child
Tired of fighting with your child? Sick of feeling so disrespected by how they talk to you and treat you? Want to stop butting heads and bring an end to power struggles with your kid? Whether your child is 4, 14, or 24, parent-child fights can shift to genuine connection and collaboration. In this masterclass we share real life stories and situations with practical solutions that changed the parent-child relationship forever. Fighting with your child isn’t inevitable, you can guide and support with clear and firm boundaries without it being all head butting and explosions.
Join relationship, family, and parenting coaches Jessica and Jeremy Martin-Weber in this 160 minute masterclass as they explain their own step by step approach to handling this challenge.
Using a Pause-Acknowledge-Listen and Troubleshoot-Love-Connect evidence based approach that we’ve seen make a difference with our own children, our students, and our private coaching clients, this masterclass is all about the practical strategies to move to more connection and less head butting with your child.
What this masterclass is not about:
- Getting your child to “fall in line”
- Getting your child to stop arguing or talking back or “being rebellious” or “disrespectful”
- Coping mechanisms for you to survive the inevitable and normal war that happens between kids parents and their kids
Why it matters:
The relationship with our children is shaped by our interactions not only in the good and easy times but even more in the challenging times.
Join relationship, family, and parenting coaches Jessica and Jeremy Martin-Weber in this relationship centric masterclass to help you determine the strategies that are right for you. Watch or listen to this pre-recorded masterclass whenever works for you as a video on demand.
Purchase our entire Parenting with Connection Masterclass Series and save 30%. The topics in this series, and their availability, include:
- Yell less and actually be heard – Available now
- Emotional regulation for the tapped out/burned out parent – Available now
- Why your kids are fighting so much and how to change it – Available soon
- Stop butting heads with your child – Available now
- When responding with calm doesn’t seem to work – Available now
- Devices, internet, your child, and you – Available now