Yelling is a symptom, not a character trait or personality type. Sometimes yelling is appropriate and necessary, often it is not and can cause harm and rupture in relationships. It doesn’t have to stay that way, we can learn how to express ourselves and manage our emotions in ways that don’t involve yelling and still be heard. This masterclass gets participants started with practical solutions to yell less and actually be heard.
Join relationship, family, and parenting coaches Jessica and Jeremy Martin-Weber for this 99 minute masterclass whenever works for you as a video on demand.
Purchase our entire Parenting with Connection Masterclass Series as a bundle! The topics in this series, and their availability, include:
- Yell less and actually be heard – Available now upon purchase
- Emotional regulation for the tapped out/burned out parent – Available now upon purchase
- Why your kids are fighting so much and how to change it – Available soon
- Stop butting heads with your child – Available now upon purchase
- When responding with calm doesn’t seem to work – Available now upon purchase
- Devices, internet, your child, and you – Available now upon purchase